- A. Tosin, M. Zanella. Boltzmann-type models with uncertain binary interactions. Preprint arXiv, 2017.
- A. Tosin, M. Zanella. Control strategies for road risk mitigation in kinetic
traffic modelling. Preprint arXiv, 2017.
- L. Pareschi, M. Zanella. Structure preserving schemes for nonlinear Fokker-Planck equations and applications. Journal of Scientific Computing, to appear. (Preprint arXiv).
- P. Vellucci, M. Zanella. Microscopic modeling and analysis of collective decision-making: equality bias leads suboptimal solutions. Annali dell’Università di Ferrara – Sezione VII Scienze Matematiche, to appear.(Preprint arXiv)
- M. Herty, M. Zanella. Performance bounds for the mean-field limit of constrained dynamics. Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems – Series A, 37(4): 2023-2043, 2017. (Preprint arXiv)
- L. Pareschi, P. Vellucci, M. Zanella. Kinetic models of collective decision-making in the presence of equality bias. Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Application, 467: 201-217, 2017. (Preprint arXiv)
- G. Albi, L. Pareschi, M. Zanella. Opinion dynamics over complex networks: kinetic modelling and numerical methods. Kinetic and Related Models, 10(1): 1-32, 2017. (Preprint arXiv)
- D. Morale, M. Zanella, V. Capasso, W. Jäger. Stochastic Modeling and Simulation of Ion Transport through Channels. SIAM Journal on Multiscale Modeling & Simulation, vol. 14(1): 113-137, 2016. (Preprint arXiv)
- G. Albi, L. Pareschi, and M. Zanella. Uncertainty Quantification in Control Problems for Flocking Models. Mathematical Problems in Engineering. Vol. 2015, 14 pp., 2015. (Preprint arXiv)
G. Albi, L. Pareschi, and M. Zanella. Boltzmann-type control of opinion consensus through leaders. Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society A: Mathematical, Physical and Engineering Sciences, vol. 372, no. 2028, 2014. (Preprint arXiv)
- G. Dimarco, L. Pareschi, M. Zanella. Uncertainty quantification for kinetic models in socio-economic and life sciences. In Uncertainty Quantification for Hyperbolic and Kinetic Equations. S. Jin, L. Pareschi Eds., SEMA SIMAI Springer Series, to appear. (Preprint arXiv)
- G. Albi, L. Pareschi, G. Toscani, M. Zanella. Recent advances in opinion modeling: control and social influence. In Active Particles Volume 1, Advances in Theory, Models, and Applications, N. Bellomo, P. Degond, and E. Tadmor Eds., Birkhäuser-Springer, 2017. (Preprint arXiv).
- L. Pareschi, M. Zanella. Structure preserving schemes for mean-field equations of collective behavior. Proceedings of the XVI International Conference on Hyperbolic Problems, Springer Proceedings in Mathematics and Statistics, to appear. (Preprint arXiv)
- G. Albi, L. Pareschi, M. Zanella. On the optimal control of opinion dynamics on evolving networks. In System Modeling and Optimization. CSMO 2015. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology, Bociu L., Désidéri JA., Habbal A. Eds., vol 494. Springer, Cham. (Preprint arXiv)
- J. Dibble, A. Prelorendjos, O. Romice, M. Zanella, E. Strano, M. Pagel, S. Porta. On the Origin of Spaces: Morphometric Foundations of Urban Form Evolution. Environment and Planning B: Urban Analytics and City Science, to appear.
- J. Dibble, A. Prelorendjos, O. Romice, M. Zanella, E. Strano, M. Pagel, S. Porta. Urban morphometrics: toward a science of urban evolution, ISUF International Seminar of Urban Form (Rome, IT), p.14, 2015.
- A. Venerandi, M. Zanella, O.Romice, J. Dibble, S. Porta. Form and Urban Change. An urban morphology study of five gentrified neighbourhoods in London. Environment and Planning B: Urban Analytics and City Science, to appear. (Preprint arXiv).